First things first, a big THANK YOU goes out to The Perks of Being a Bibliophile for nominating us for the Versatile Blogger Award! When we started this blog we had the intention of getting ourselves to read more and telling as many people as we could about the great books we read, we did not however know that it would turn into something that was not only loved by dedicated followers but also recognized for accomplishments!
Here’s how it works:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Share 10 random facts about yourself.
3. Nominate 10 other bloggers who are relatively new to blogging (although I’ll probably just pick 10 I like/follow.)
Ten Random Facts About Me:
1. We’ve been best friends, for literally, our whole entire lives.
2. We both spent time off after high school doing nothing but finding ourselves, even though we lived in different cities.
3. While one of us enjoys medical stuff, the other would faint at the sight of it!
4. We both have no idea what our natural hair colour is anymore.
5. We’re Canadians, baby!
6. While A is a dedicated cat person, L is bonafide dog lover.
7. We plan to be neighbours and raise our kids as family, and then upon the old-age deaths of our wonderful husbands, live together until our time is up.
8. Family is the most important thing to both of us, even though we come from different sides of the spectrum when it comes to family make-up.
9. We love selfies, we just do.
10. Travel is something we’d like to do, but it’s no where near the top of our bucket list.
The 10 blogs we would like to nominate are:
Good luck everyone!!
Lots of Love, L&A♡